We’ve added a whole bunch of helpful new columns to the reports, giving you more control and more information so you can make your campaigns more profitable than ever before.
From now on, you’ll be able to see:
- Total Pageviews – The total number of pageviews generated by the clicks you purchased in Native Ads.
- Average Pageviews – The average number of pageviews based on the total clicks purchased and the total pageviews your website generated for those clicks.
- Total Bounces – The number of people who left your website after viewing only one page.
- Bounce Rate – The percent of visitors who bounce based on the total number of clicks purchased.
Additionally, if your campaign is set up with a conversion goal, you’ll also be able to see:
- Total Conversions – The total number of conversions generated by the campaign.
- Cost Per Conversion – This tells you the cost you are paying for each conversion. It is calculated by dividing the total cost of the campaign by the number of conversions.
NOTE: You will only see data in these new columns if you place the Native Ads sitewide pixel on every page of your website. Click Here To Learn How To Get A Pixel.