On the Native Ads Titan platform, advertisers can adjust and change their CPC bid prices in four simple steps:
- Select the Edit Campaign Settings icon for the campaign requiring a CPC adjustment. Use the Filter feature to easily search for a specific campaign.
- Click Bidding & Budget in the green circle numbered “2” at the top of the page to change the previously set Bid Price CPC.
- Enter the new amount desired under the Bid Price CPC field.
- Click Save to save CPC adjustments and continue editing OR Click Save and Exit to save CPC adjustments and exit the campaign editing platform.
Note: Any changes made to a campaign may take up to an hour to update and go into effect.
Alternatively, change the bid and budget directly from the Manage Campaign page by selecting the CPC or budget of the desired campaign.
Ad Scheduling (Optional)
The Native Ads platform provides a unique feature in that the advertiser can schedule automatic adjustments for CPC prices for certain days of the week and/or specific times of the day.
- Select the “Campaign Schedule” numbered circle at the top of the page.
- Under “Ad Scheduling” select the CPC Bid Price field for the days and/or times you will like to schedule automatic CPC price changes for.
- Change Bid Price CPC
Enter the desired Bid Price CPC into the field.
Note: Changing the CPC under Campaign Scheduling will change the Bid Price for that day and time only. Setting the Bid Price under Ad Scheduling will override the previously set CPC under the Bidding & Budget section of the campaign setup.
- Click “Save” to save schedule adjustments and continue editing OR Click “Save and Exit” to save schedule adjustments and exit the campaign editing platform.
Note: Any changes made to a campaign may take up to an hour to update and go into effect. Native Ads apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.